Things I don't understand
1) Why Bob does not consider family members and caregivers that monitor and assist disabled Veterans on a daily or sometimes hourly basis like in my home - important enough to be mentioned in The New Road Map for the VA.
2) Why my husband isn't allowed to see his therapist one on one more than once in awhile even though he has repeatedly requested private therapy.
3) Why my husband's therapist feels she is being ethical by towing the VA line and saying my husband is doing okay instead of fulfilling any of my husband's requests for more mental health help.
4) Why my daughter who is almost 2 years old still has not been added as a dependent.
5) Why my husband's "Blue Button" records contain some information but not others. Records of some appointments but not all. Some "secure messages" I have sent but not others, particularly ones that have questions about medication mixture safety.
6) Why politics and bureaucracy are permitted to hinder the HEALTHCARE of the people that we have asked to sacrifice for our country.
7) Why a national registry has not been set up to track the serious illnesses, diseases, and disorders of military spouses and children.
Thank you so much for screwing our family a week before Christmas. Thank you for keeping false records on file, despite being given documentation that states otherwise. Thank you for screwing us out of benefits that YOU say my husband have earned. And thank you for refusing to do anything to fix the mistake. Truly, we appreciate it.
Yet again, because of a combination of your ineptitude and my husband's diagnosis, we are homeless. We being my husband, myself and our 3 children. Because of your ineptitude, we have no clue how long it's going to be before we can dig ourselves of yet another hole. So, yeah, thank you for that.
All my husband wants to do is better his education so he can provide for his family. But when you screw up his enrollment dates, then say that HE owes YOU over $3000, it makes him want to quit. I mean, after all, what's the point, right?
Then you ask why haven't we filed the paperwork to make me his fiduciary so I can handle all the finances? Oh wait...that's because you won't listen to me when I try to tell you what's going on with him. Why would you, when I'M the one with him day in and day out? Why would you, when OUR FAMILY are the ones to suffer every time there's a screw up.
#DearVA...I sincerely hope that you, whoever reads this, enjoys your nice Christmas in your nice homes, sleeping sweet dreams in your nice beds. And I pray that you NEVER have to suffer, the way my family has, because of other people that simply do not care.
A Frustrated Veterans Wife